Monty Nelson brings experience and leadership skills to the Central Atlantic and Southeast regions
– Tim Gough, CEO
ANNAPOLIS, MD, UNITED STATES, July 21, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – Bay Capital Mortgage Company continues its growth initiative by announcing the addition of Monty Nelson to the Bay Capital Mortgage family. Monty will serve as Chief Production Officer and be instrumental in Bay Capital’s presence in the Virginia area through the Carolinas.
“We are very excited to add Monty to our senior management team,” said Tim Gough, CEO of Bay Capital. “Monty’s extensive retail mortgage experience and business development skills will support our expansion along the southeast coast and develop strategic alliances in key markets.”
Von Monty: “After speaking with the executives at Bay Capital Mortgage, I realized that their culture is tailored to exceed the expectations of the borrower and the sales team. Leo, Tim and Dan discovered the recipe that enables Bay Capital Mortgage to offer extremely competitive interest rates coupled with one of the most aggressive compensation packages in the industry. This formula will certainly give us the tools to meet the needs of solid manufacturers in the industry. “
In support of Bay Capital’s priority of serving homeowners across the Mid-Atlantic region, local experience is key to providing great customer service. Bay Capital Mortgage’s experience and resources coupled with Monty’s work experience are sure to do the community good; His strengths include: leading growth initiatives, helping originators achieve their goals, and enthusiasm and passion for the industry.
– 30 years of experience, starting in the mortgage industry in 1991 with Weyerhaeuser Hypothek as originator.
– Joined by George Mason Mortgage in 1997 as a manufacturing branch manager.
– Created 22 years before he moved to the management team.
– In 2013, he was promoted to Senior Vice President of Business Development, Virginia, with the role of leading the growth of George Mason Mortgage in Southern Virginia and the Carolinas. That leadership generated approximately $ 1 billion in growth in just one (1) year.
– After leaving George Mason Mortgage, Monty held the position of Executive Vice-President VP, Chief Production Officer.
– Married and lives in suburban Richmond, Virginia.
About Bay Capital Mortgages
Bay Capital Mortgage Corp. founded in 1994, is a full-service, independent mortgage lending company licensed in Maryland, Virginia, District of Columbia, Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida with headquarters in Annapolis, Maryland. Annual production exceeds $ 1 billion.
Visit the website at www.BayCapitalMortgage.com and stay connected on social media.
Facebook: @baycapitalmtg and LinkedIn: Bay Capital Mortgage Corporation
Get to know Bay Capital Mortgage Corporation … “We close on time every time.”